Kathy Stewart-Bronson-Medical Massage Therapist License # 8257 Kathy is a specialist in many types of massage, from sports injury and post-rehab to relaxation, deep tissue, and pregnancy massage. We also offer insurance billing. Therapeutic massage can be an important component of your health maintenance or wellness plan, to support your fitness or sports program, or alleviate problem conditions.
- Encourages relaxation
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Relaxes muscles and improves joint mobility
- Promotes well-nourished and healthy skin
- Improves immune system functioning
- Speeds recovery from strenuous physical exercise
- Helps improve flexibility
Massage can help in certain temporary or long-term situations which cause unique physical and mental challenges.
- Premature and other developmentally challenged babies
- The elderly
- The disabled, especially those in wheelchairs and other with challenging orthopedic conditions.